Bid Price and Bid Type
Bid Price: you can set a maximum bid price (in CPM) for your campaign. Avazu Mobile DSP would automatically adjust the actual bid price according to different ad slots and different bid types, in order to maximise your ROI. Avazu Mobile DSP is a second price auction, so when you win a bid, you will only pay the amount of the second highest bid. If you are bidding $10 CPM and the second highest bid is $0.75, you’ll win the auction and only pay $0.75 CPM.
1. CPM: our bidder will bid in auto-intelligent mode.
2. CPM optimized towards an eCPC: our bidder will try to achieve the goal you set for eCPC. Note that if your eCPC is too low, you may not win any bids.
3. CPM optimized towards a CTR: our bidder will try to achieve the goal you set for CTR. Note that if your objective of CTR is too high, there may be no bids among all bid requests.
4. CPM optimized towards a CPA: our bidder will try to achieve the goal you set for CPA. Note that if your CPA is too low, you may not win any bids.
5. CPC: Cost per click.Please not that you cannot change to other bid type once the CPC campaign is built.
6. CPI: Cost per Install. This bid type is only available for CPI bidding campaign. For more details please check KB for CPI Bidding Ads Campaign